WHITE - MORE CAROUSEL INSTALLATIONS THAN ANYONE IN NORTH AMERICA
Since 1947 White brand horizontal carousels have been recognized as the industry standard for advanced, cost-efficient,
and reliable automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS). Features include:
Download .PDF Brochure
- High-density storage - reduce floor space by 60% or more.
- High throughput - picking rates up to 950 lines per operator, per hour.
- Reduce labor - save up to 70% of required man-hours.
- Increased accuracy - reduce errors with picking accuracy increased to 99.9%
- Fast ROI - recover your investment in less than 12 months.
- Easy integration - interface with WMS, ERP and MRP systems.
- Durabale and rugged - designed for 24/7/365 operation.
- Bin height: 5' to 20'
- Bin width: 18" to 40"
- Bin capacity: up to 2,500 lbs.
- Configurable from 8 to 100 bins per track.
- Solid-steel track design.
- Duty-cycle rated 35,000 hours minimum.
- Stackable up to 4 high.
- Bottom-drive - designed for heavy loads.
- Top-drive - for standard loads.
- Dual-drive - for high capacity loads and/or extreme duty cycles.
- Twin-bin carousels for higher density.
- Pallet carousels for picking, buffering and building split-pallet loads.
- Light trees and bars - pick to light/put to light for increased accuracy.
- Mobile modules designed for military applications.
- Integrated StorBot - robotic inserter/extractor for fully automated logistics handling.
- Fully customizable to your businesses needs and space requirements.