Gain Warehouse Efficiency and Reclaim Storage Space
Simply the best from the pioneer and leader in inventory management
SencorpWhite is an industry leader in secure packaging and advanced logistics systems. Innovative sealing and thermoform packaging systems, as well as custom inventory management hardware and software solutions, serve a variety of markets including consumer products, life sciences, defense, and aerospace.
SencorpWhite’s best-in-class customer support, technical expertise, system reconditioning services, and parts replacement resources offer unbeatable reliability and value for customers worldwide.
SencorpWhite’s White brand horizontal carousels are automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) consisting of a closed-loop horizontal track holding carriers (bins). When activated, the bins rotate to bring requested items to the operator.
White brand horizontal carousels with available integrated inventory control software and barcode scanning keep operations at peak efficiency. Integrated horizontal carousels improve competitive advantage for the toughest materials handling and order-picking operations in manufacturing, industrial warehousing, and distribution center applications.
A market-leader in innovative, integrated inventory management and packaging solutions, SencorpWhite pioneered the original horizontal carousel, and has stayed at the cutting-edge of development over the last 60 years.
• Improved flexibility and efficiency for picking and fulfillment
• Fast ROI – recover your investment in less than 12 months
• High throughput – picking rates up to 950 lines per operator, per hour
• Reduce labor – save up to two-thirds of previously required man-hours
• High density, efficient storage – reclaim wasted floor space
• Easy integration – interface with WMS, ERP, and MRP systems
- Bin height: 5’ to 20’
- Bin width: 18” to 40”
- Bin capacity: Up to 2,500 lbs.
- Configurable from 8 to 100 bins
- Solid-steel track design
- Duty-cycle rated 35,000 hours minimum
- Stackable up to 4 high
- Top-drive • Bottom-drive
- Dual-drive carousels for high-capacity live loads and/or extreme duty cycles
- Twin-bin carousels increase density and security
- Robotic inserter/extractor devices
- Pallet carousels handle pallet loads and work-in-progress
- Mobile carousels in containers or trailers
Ready to learn more about our Horizontal Carousels? Complete this form to receive additional information.
Learn more about
our other solutions.
White, a market leader in innovative, integrated inventory management and high-density storage solutions, is one of the original carousel manufacturers and has stayed at the cutting edge of development over the last 70 years.